Monday, May 14, 2012

Bald..

It's not something you see on a young, healthy mother very often. But it will be used to describe me, here very soon. I am going to SHAVE my head completely bald, for an awesome cause. It's called Shear Hope, it's a foundation that raises money for families dealing with cancer and helps the financial burden that cancer can bring. Also, all of my hair will be donated to make a wig or someone through Locks of Love. And what it also does is gives hope to them and others. When I shave my head I am saying, "It's not what's on the outside that makes you beautiful, it's the light on the inside." I hope that I can teach my daughter what true beauty is, not what the society tells her it is. When I saw this, I just knew that it was something I HAD to do. It was just something that happened in me. If God could sled his son to die and suffer on the cross for my salvation, surely I can shave my head, right? Absolutely! Check it out. I am super excited!

www.shearhope.com

This is me before!

No comments:

Post a Comment